My life, My world, My feelings Chapter1:ME

        Most people with exceptional talents, wealth, or outstanding personalities, think that the world revolves around them and everyone else is just background characters or NPC'S(Non-Player Characters), well if that was true, that will just be a bummer. but to me, everybody is a protagonist of their own lives. Since I was a child, my mom always told me that I was exceptional or the chosen one I guess all parents tell their children that to boost up their self-esteem, the point is I kind of believed  it since I was good at a lot of things like music, drawing, public speaking, then all that excitement just went down the drain in secondary school, most of the people had the same skill or talent that I had and were even better than me in it, I guess it was then I realized that there can always b a bigger fish in the sea and I have just been small or medium fish swimming in the vast ocean, at that point I cried, felt demoralized and thought that I could never catch up, I spent weeks on the fact that everyone was too good and I just gave up because I felt there wasn't hope for me, I have always been praised by everyone with my so-called talents, I felt I was being punished for my pride and I know I deserve it 






Were you guys expecting an epic emotional comeback, so sorry but it stayed like that for a long time, I really never cared about anything i even went through the effort of changing my personalities to the kind of "I don't give a dam" type. Some people that was cool and while the others thought of it as annoying the some are lie 20% and the others 80% ....................................... 

TO BE CONTINUED.......

IF YOU ENJOY MY WRITEUP PLEASE INDICATE IN MY COMMENT BOX SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts